In this article, we will be discussing the top 7 best Microwave Ovens in India – reviews & buyer’s guide
1. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- The 28-litre capacity is ideal to meet the needs of a large family.
- Suitable for cooking, baking, grilling, reheating etc.
- Specially designed 251 Indian auto cook menu including Ghee, dosa, paneer, curd etc.
- Diet Fry option for preparing fried food using less oil.
- 360° rotating motorized rotisserie to prepare delicious chicken or paneer tikka.
- Unique baking feature for preparing delicious naans, kulchas, parathas, lachcha, tandoori rotis etc.
2. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Auto Cook Settings with 101 standard menus.
- Multi-stage cooking features to prepare delicious and healthy food.
- Speed Defrost feature to quickly defrost frozen food.
- Auto reheat feature to reheat food items quickly.
- Rotating rotisserie to prepare delicious, crispy, brown tikka in restaurant style.
- Child lock feature to protect your child from accidents.
3. Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Suitable for all types of cooking including baking and grilling.
- The 32-litre capacity can meet the needs of a large family.
- Tandoor Technology for preparing perfect and crispy rotis or naans.
- Slim Fry technology for preparing crispy fried foods using a small amount of oil.
- Advanced fermentation technology for preparing perfect curd.
- Pre-programmed Indian recipe for faster cooking.
4. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- The 28-litre capacity can meet all the needs of a large family.
- Can be used for all types of cooking needs including baking, grilling, cooking, reheating etc.
- Numerous preset Indian recipes for quick cooking.
- Prepares healthy, pure Ghee in just 12 minutes.
- Can quickly prepare delicious paneer and curd.
- Health Plus Menu for health and calorie-conscious people.
- Several convenient features such as Steam Clean, Two-Stage Cooking, Quick Start, Quick Defrost etc.
5. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
- The capacity of 20 litres is suitable for medium-size families.
- Can be used for baking, grilling, cooking, and reheating cooked food.
- 24-Auto Cook Settings for faster cooking.
- Speed Defrost feature to quickly defrost frozen foods.
- Power Grill and Combi Tech feature to prepare delicious, crispy, brown tikka in restaurant style.
- The Child Lock feature protects your child from accidents.
6. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven
- The 23-litre capacity is suitable for small families.
- Can be used for reheating, cooking, defrosting etc.
- Ceramic Enamel Cavity, which is scratch-resistant, easy to clean and not easily discoloured.
- Features pre-programmed Indian recipe for quick and easy cooking.
- Energy-saving mode prevents wastage of power.
- Control panel with a dial which is very easy to use.
7. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- It has an oven capacity of 17 litres.
- Built with robust stainless steel material.
- There is a timer available in it.
- 700W of wattage.
- Has five different power level to fit all the cooking requirements.
Microwave Oven Buying Guide
The Microwave Oven is one of the most common forms of cooking that people use in their homes and this is because the range of microwaves available to consumers is very large. Microwave ovens range in size from those that are rather tiny, such as the size of a card box to the largest of commercial ovens that can be seen in some of the larger restaurants. The reason that microwaves range in size is that they have different requirements depending on the intended usage.
A small countertop oven will be best for putting baking or roasting food that will be served to people that are at the table and not for roasting that will be done in the oven or to cook which would require the use of a full-sized oven. It is also possible to buy an oven that comes with a stand but these will tend to be smaller models and come with less features. This is because most people who purchase such products want them to have as many features as possible.
Those that need a larger oven that can be used to prepare meals for large groups will be looking for one that has a lot more power than one that only has a few features. Some of the bigger Microwave Ovens that can be purchased can be quite costly but it is well worth the money spent if it means that it will be used to prepare meals that people eat on a daily basis. Many people that own these sorts of ovens will find that they do get the job done without having to constantly restarts the cooking process and this is something that many people appreciate. The prices for such microwave ovens can be a little high but you are also sure that you will be using one that will be able to keep up with the needs of your family and not have to worry about not being able to keep things going. Whether you are looking for a small, inexpensive model or one that is one of the larger ones, there will be one available for you to buy.