A LED TV shopping guide will help you find the best TV at the lowest possible price. It will be easy to follow and give you detailed information. In this article, we will be discussing the top 7 best LED TV in India reviews & buyer’s guide. Make sure you do a little homework before buying an LED TV. This will save you money on the long run.
1. OnePlus (55-inch) 4K Certified Android QLED TV
- Features an in-built Wi-Fi and integrated Amazon India Prime connection.
- Gamma Color Magic for a colorful watching experience.
- 4K resolution with 480 Hz of motion rate.
- Has four different HDMI ports for much better functionality.
- Two subwoofers and two speakers showcase a more theatre-like experience
2. Mi TV (55-inch) 4X 4K Ultra HD Android LED TV
- In-built Wi-Fi, Prime Video, Netflix, and a few others.
- LED panel display for a vibrant viewing experience.
- Features Google Assistant and a separate Data Saver for more convenience.
- Dolby+ DTS sound system is very pleasing to the ears.
- Comes with two USB ports and three HDMI ports.
3. LG 4K (55-inch) UHD Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD resolution with a refresh rate of 50 Hz.
- High-end IPS display with extensive viewing angle system and 4K upscaling.
- DTS Virtual X sound system offers an enthralling audio experience.
- Features the top-notch Amazon Alexa AI system for more handiness.
- Availability of Magic Mobile Connection, Web OS, Cloud Saver, and many more.
4. TCL (55-inch) AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD resolution with a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- Availability of Bluetooth connectivity and Google assistant.
- Android v9.0 (upgradable).
- A+ grade panel with HDR 10, UHD, and Micro Dimming.
- Features three HDMI ports for connecting with Blue-Ray players and set-top box.
5. LG (43-inch) Full HD Smart LED TV
- Full HD resolution with a 50 Hz refresh rate.
- Has the Miracast or screen sharing feature.
- Features three different HDMI ports and two USB port.
- Comes with a power-packed sound system of 20 Watts.
6. Mi TV 4A PRO (43-inch) Full HD Android LED TV
- Comes with a highly potent and efficient quad-core processor.
- Features Play Store Chromecast and PatchWall with thousands of unique contents.
- Integrated with Google Voice Search technology.
- It is equipped with the Vivid Picture Engine.
- Has an in-built Wi-Fi system, PatchWall, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and many more.
7. Samsung (49-inch) Full HD LED Smart TV
- Micro Dimming Pro technology creates realistic yet colourful images.
- Has a cloud system.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system with 40W power output.
- Features an in-built Wi-Fi.
- Its Smart Hub helps you to access all the contents with a single touch.
LED TV buying guide
Best LED TV Buying Guide, – There’s utmost confusion about which screen is best suited to you. However, we’ll try to keep general to India and what TV’s actually available in there. However, you won’t want to look up all of your options right away. Instead, start looking at the most common models and compare them side by side to find out which of the two is the better value. By doing this, you will know that you have purchased the right one for you.
A LED TV shopping guide will help you find the best TV at the cheapest price. You might even find a discount if you buy multiple items in a bundle. That’s right. If you buy two LCD TVs from the same online retailer, they may offer some great deals to make the cost of the items more affordable. So how do you get started? Look through some of the websites in the search engines. Most of them will offer free shipping and handling to get you started.
- Top 7 Best Refrigerators In India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best 1.5 Ton Split AC in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best Washing Machine Brands in India – Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best RO UV UF Water Purifiers Brand In India for Home