In this article, we will be discussing the top 7 best Kitchen Chimneys in India – reviews & buyer’s guide
1. Elica 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney
- Curved Glass design for extra coverage and more comfortable cooking.
- 1200 m³/hr of suction power for maximum performance.
- Auto Clean feature that keeps the chimney cleaner without user interaction.
- Baffle Filter keeps the airflow consistent.
- The efficient mechanism makes the chimney produce low levels of noise.
2. Eurodomo 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney
- High suction power for the best cleaning.
- Stainless steel outer body and baffle filters for easy maintenance and high durability.
- The effective auto clean mechanism makes oil inside the chimney easy to get off.
- The large size and broader curves can cover 3-5 burner stoves.
- Responsive and easy to use touch controls.
3. Hindware 90cm Auto Clean Chimney
- Offers a healthy, fresh kitchen with powerful suction capabilities.
- Provides hassle-free cleaning using Thermal Auto Clean Technology.
- Has a durable oil collector with higher capacity.
- LED lights and responsive touch controls for extra convenience.
4. Faber 90 cm Heat Auto Clean Chimney
- Higher suction capacity, for more comfortable cooking sessions.
- Filterless design for better airflow.
- Low noise levels despite the suction power of the chimney.
- Touch controls for easy interaction, along with more unique control features.
- Oil collector that can contain more residues.
5. Elica 60 cm Auto Clean Chimney
- High-efficiency motor with a suction power of 1200 m³/hr.
- Auto Clean Technology to keep maintenance costs low.
- Separate stainless steel oil collector that’s easier to clean.
- Rust-proof glass body that adds to the elegance of any kitchen.
- Baffle Filter to get rid of all cooking residues properly.
6. Eurodomo 60 cm Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Premium-baffle filters for cleaner air.
- Rust-free design, for higher durability.
- Bright and focused LED lamps for better illumination.
- High performance with a suction power of 1200 m³/hr.
- Touch Control panel for easy interaction and cleaning.
7. Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Chimney
- 1100 m³/hr of suction power adequate for any small-medium size kitchens.
- Low noise production, with a lot of power savings (nb mention led lights)
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space in the kitchen but still has an elegant design.
- Push Button control panel that offers functionality while emphasizing the appeal of the chimney.
Kitchen Chimneys Buying Guide
It is not a good idea to buy a new kitchen if the previous owner used an outdated chimney. Chimneys are designed to bring air in and out of the space, but if they have experienced many years of wear and tear then they will be unable to efficiently and effectively transfer the air. In fact cooking in a cold conditioned space will produce more energy than cooking in a warm space. Similarly, the presence of wet or damp conditions in the chimney can cause the smoke to fill up the room and create a dangerous fire.
If you would like to sell your property it is important to rectify these problems before putting the house up for sale.
Before buying a chimney you should make sure it has been properly serviced and cleaned. If you notice any damage to the chimney, it should be rectified before the home is put on the market. If you are buying from a builder then this will come as standard and should not cost you anything. If you are replacing the chimney yourself then you will need to have some specialist equipment including specialist measuring tape, a drill, and some form of protection for the manholes and chimney.
A chimney inspection by an accredited chimney sweep should be completed before the house is put on the market. These sweepers are individuals who are trained and approved by the British Standard AS-K glossary. They carry out their inspections on a regular basis and are very qualified to do so. They will perform their inspection to ensure that there are no blockages, that the chimney is clear of obstructions, and that there are no leaks. If there are any blockages or leaks, they will be able to rectify them with ease.