A lot of people want induction cooktops because they save space, energy, and are very easy on the pocket. These cooktops have technology inside them that is similar to electric cooktops except that it is all electronically controlled, which makes it more convenient and user friendly. These cooktops are a hybrid between a stovetop and a convection oven. This means that your food is cooked evenly because the heat from the stovetop is turned into directed heat by the cooktop and evenly distributed across your cooking surface. The cooktop also has very smart electronic controls that can control everything from temperature to the timing of cooking. There is nothing more convenient than having your food at just the right temperature and with just the right timing. In this article, we will discuss the top 7 Best Induction Cooktops in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Electromagnetic Induction Technology ensures high heating efficiency.
- Time Setting Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours.
- 6 Preset Indian Menus for fast cooking.
- Convenient Touch Control Panel.
- A capacity of 2100 watts enables you to cook extremely fast
2. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button
- Comes ready with Indian Menu Option like idli, dosa, chapati, curry etc.
- Anti-Magnetic Wall prevents the wastage of energy.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator protects against voltage fluctuations.
- Intelligent Computer Control Procedure automatically adjusts power and temperature according to cooking needs.
- Power Saver Technology helps to keep your electricity bill low.
- Auto Switch-Off feature prevents wastage of power.
3. Philips viva Collection HD4938/01 2100 watt induction cooktop with sensor touch
- 10 Preset Indian menus for quick and hassle-free cooking.
- The Time Setting Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours as needed.
- 2100 Watt Capacity allows you to prepare food extremely fast.
- Premium Quality Glass Panel enhances the beauty of the product.
- Touch Control Panel lets you operate the product smoothly.
4. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Dual Heat Sensor Technology allows you to perform cooking more efficiently.
- Auto Switch Off feature prevents unnecessary wastage of energy.
- 7 Segments LED Display shows all the necessary information regarding settings.
- Preset Menus like Pressure cook, Sauce, Curry, Heat milk, Deep fry etc.
- High-quality materials protect you from accidents like electric shocks.
- Superior built quality assures uninterrupted service for a long time.
5. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Intelligent Computer Control Procedure reduces power consumption and Helps to cook quickly.
- The Feather Touch Control Panel makes it easy to operate the device.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator protects the cooktop from voltage fluctuations.
- Multiple Indian menu options help to cook faster.
- Keep Warm Function helps to keep food warm for up to 4 hours.
6. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 6 Different Cooking Modes like Dosa, Curries, Boiling, Frying etc. help to cook faster.
- Convenient LED display makes the product more comfortable to use.
- Auto Shut-Off feature automatically shuts off the switch when the appliance is unused for extended periods.
- Auto Pan Detection can automatically detect suitable cookware.
- Timer Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours as required.
7. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 8 Pre-Set Menus reduces the hassle of cooking and helps to cook faster.
- Auto Shut Off feature prevents energy wastage and keeps electricity bills low.
- The elegant design enhances the decor of the kitchen.
- Can provide uninterrupted service for a long time.
- A capacity of 1900 watts can meet the needs of small to medium families.
Induction Cooktops Buying Guide
Well, these are my personal opinions based on my extensive research and personal experience with Induction Cooktops. There are so many good things about this type of cooktop, I don’t want to list them all here. It’s going to take you a very long time to read through all the information on induction cooktops and decide for yourself if this technology is for you. Because like I said, this technology is relatively new and not really widespread yet, there are a ton of people that haven’t even heard of it yet. The other thing is like I said, these cooktops have some pretty amazing features. They are energy-efficient induction cooktops, that is to say, that they save energy, which is a good thing, but they also have some cool features like self-cleaning, glass retention, audible alarm, spill-proof construction, et al.