There are many guides in India that can help you get your water purifiers, and even give you tips on how to take care of them. In India, there are various types of water purifiers for drinking water such as Reverse Osmosis systems, distillers, UV sterilizers, and many more, but we will discuss the Top 7 Best RO UV UF Water Purifiers Brand In India for Home selected by top reviews.
1. Kent – 11076 New Grand 8-Litres Wall-Mountable RO + UV+ UF + TDS
- Advanced Multistage purification technology of RO + UV + UF.
- Removes all kinds of harmful contaminants such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses, etc. from the water.
- Suitable for all types of input water.
- Inbuilt TDS controller along with Kent’s RO TM technology.
- More than 1500 service centres spread across the country.
- 8-litre big storage tank.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Delight 7-litres RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
- 7 litres storage capacity.
- RO + UV technology remove all kinds of impurities such as bacteria, viruses, arsenic, fluoride, pesticides, etc.
- MTDS technology restores essential natural minerals of the water.
- Smart energy-saving mode.
- Suitable for all type of input water such as municipal supplies, taps, borewell, etc.
- Smart LED Indicators.
3. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Liter RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
- Double purification technology of RO+UV+UF.
- 7 litres of storage tank capacity.
- Mineral RO technology with TDS controller.
- Capable of purifying water from all sources.
4. HUL Pureit Copper+ Mineral RO + UV + MF 8 litres Water Purifier
- 7 stage RO+UV+MF purification process provides maximum purity of water.
- Copper Charge technology charges water with copper to further increase health benefits.
- Efficient copper dosing where just the right amount of copper infusion.
- Double purity lock ensures you don’t come in contact with any unsafe water.
- Advanced copper autocleaning provides fresh copper infusion all the time.
5. Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
- RO + UV + UF multi-stage purification technology.
- TDS controller along with Kent’s patented Mineral ROTM technology.
- Eight litres of storage tank capacity.
- Capable of purifying both municipal water or groundwater supplies.
- 8-litre large storage tank.
6. HUL Pureit Ultima Mineral RO + UV + MF 10 litres Water Purifier
- 10 litres large storage capacity.
- 7 stages purification of RO+UV+MF technology.
- TDS modulator.
- Advanced alert function.
- Capable of purifying all types of source water.
7. Havells Max 8-liters RO+UV+Mineralizer Water Purifier
- Advanced 7 stage purification of RO + UV technology.
- Remove all kinds of impurity such as harmful dissolved solids, viruses, bacteria etc.
- Suitable for all kind of input water such as municipal supply, tap water or groundwater.
- Mineralizer function for refilling essential natural minerals.
- Intelligent iProtect function for monitoring the purification process.
- Big storage capacity of 7 litres.
Water purification systems are generally of three types, RO, UV and UF. let’s take a look at the primary differences between RO vs UV vs UF water purifier in the table.
|RO Purifier||UV Purifier||UF Purifier|
|Kill Bacteria and Viruses||YES||YES||YES|
|Remove dead bodies of Bacteria and Viruses||YES||NO||YES|
|Remove dissolved Toxic Elements||YES||NO||NO|
|Works with Dirty Turbid Water||YES||NO||YES|
Water purifiers buying guide
First of all, you should know how to choose a water purifier. They come in various sizes, so you should decide on your needs and budget before you buy. You can start by reading the guide on the internet or you can even ask your relatives or friends if they have one they recommend. These guides will also show you what types of purifiers are best for your situation, so you can have one that fits your needs.
You also need to understand that not all people can use the same type of water purifier. Those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, and cancer can’t have the type of purifier that can filter water with chlorine and chemicals. If you are pregnant or already pregnant, you should also be careful with water purifiers, as they can cause problems for both the mother and the unborn baby. Always keep this in mind, and also consult your doctor before using it.
In buying water purifiers for drinking water, you have to make sure that they remove harmful substances from the water, and also keep it safe to use. This is where the guide will provide you with all the information you need. If you want to get a good purifier for drinking water, then you should look for one that has a filter that can remove cysts, Giardia, lead, parasites, and viruses. Also look for one that has a purification system that can handle chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, and any other chemical that can harm your health.
When choosing a water purifier, you should also make sure that you read the guide carefully and not just buy any product just because the salesperson is telling you it’s the best. If you want a purifier that will last for a long time, choose one that has a warranty and comes with a replacement filter if it wears out.
These water purifiers buying guides are very useful and will help you find what you need to get for your home and to stay healthy. Do not hesitate to ask your family, friends, and colleagues about these guides and find the best one for your needs.