In this article, we will discuss the top 7 Best Pressure Cookers In India.
1. Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- It is compatible with both induction cooktops and gas stoves.
- The model is available in several capacity variants.
- It has been made with food-grade stainless steel material.
- Its steel body looks quite glossy.
- Comes with a flatter base, which makes the cooking procedure much easier.
2. Prestige Deluxe Alpha Outer Lid Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Alpha base saves both energy and time while cooking on induction.
- Pressure indicator avoids accidents by indicating the correct time for opening the lid.
- Comes with a stainless-steel cover body that lasts really long.
- Precision weight valve helps in safe cooking by releasing pressure above 1kg/cm2.
- The overall capacity of the product makes it an ideal option for smaller families.
3. Hawkins Contura Black Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
- Comes with a robust, hard-anodized exterior.
- The handle feels quite comfortable yet sturdy.
- Features a modern finish along with an idiosyncratic curved design.
- Available in a wide range of capacities.
- It does not cause any reaction to the acidic foods.
4. Hawkins Hevibase Aluminium Induction Model Pressure Cooker
- It can work upon both induction cooktops and gas stoves.
- The product comes with an inside fitting lid for more safety.
- Its base section provides excellent stability and durability as a whole.
- Excellent heat absorption and spreading.
- Can help in cooking foods pretty quicker than usual.
5. Prestige Popular Aluminium Pressure Cooker
- Its thick, aluminium–made base increases its durability.
- The model is lightweight, which, in turn, makes it easy to use.
- Available in two different ranges of capacity.
- The handle of the product seems to be pretty sturdy and comfortable.
- Spreads the heat quite excellently.
6. Butterfly Blue Line Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- It is ISO-certified for assured safety and quality.
- The product can be handled and cleaned quite easily.
- Its overall durability is quite top-notch, to say the least.
- There is a 5-years warranty period available in it.
- Its ergonomic design helps it to spread the heat evenly.
7. Pigeon by Stovekraft Inox Stainless Steel pressure cooker
- There is an in-built safety indicator available in the model for safety purposes.
- It does seem to be much more durable than the affordable models.
- The handles of the product are robust and ergonomic.
- It can be used on almost any form of heat sources.
- Comes with a massive warranty of five years.
Pressure Cooker Buying Guide
A Pressure Cooker Buying Guide will help you choose the right electric cooker that will suit your cooking needs. There are two types of electric pressure cookers; the slow cooker and the Instant Pot. Both these cookers have different ways of cooking depending on the amount of food that you want to cook. Most electric cookers have an auto shut off timer and a safe heat cycle.
Your Pressure Cooker Buying Guide will help you pick the right size for your pressure cooker. Most of them are available in three sizes, six, nine and twelve-cup capacity. This is dependent on the capacity of your sink. For example, if you have a large family and cook enough meals for them it would be advisable to go for a larger capacity electric cooker. It is also important to consider the material used in making your cooker. Cooking equipment come in different designs and colors, but you should pick the one that matches your taste and preference.