In this article, we will be discussing top 7 best mattress brands in India – reviews & buyer’s guide
1. Emma Mattress – Comfort King Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Comes in eight different bed sizes.
- Has several distinctive spine structure zone for better weight distribution and balance.
- The mesh-made outer layer offers high-end breathability.
- Features a 3-layer foam design for more comfort.
- Boasts a removable covering system.
2. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress
- Comes with two thickness options – five and six.
- Both sides of the mattress are usable.
- High resilience foam offers more durability.
- 7-year manufacturer warranty.
- Has a non-removable cover.
3. Sunday 100% Latex Mattress- LGA Certified
- 8 inches of thickness for more comfortable sleep.
- Made out of high-quality latex to offer maximum softness and low noise.
- Nice and firm, with movement isolation.
- Organic zipper cover that’s beneficial for the health.
- Doesn’t come compressed, increasing the lifetime of the mattress.
- Brand offers a 100 day trial period, which shows their confidence in the quality of their product.
4. Livpure Regal 8″ Latex Mattress with Memory Foam
- Special layers help keep you healthy.
- High-quality memory foam helps you sleep in peace even with a moving partner.
- An excellent option for warm weather conditions.
- The outer cover is easy to remove and maintain.
5. SleepX Dual mattress – Medium Soft and Hard
- Has a 6-inch of thickness.
- Premium mesh fabric offers more breathability.
- Neem Fresche Technology provides a clean and fresh sleeping experience.
- Made with rebounded foam material.
- Reversible design for more convenience
6. Sleepyhead Sense Orthopedic PCM Cooling Foam Mattress
- Made with memory foam material for more comfort.
- Features two different thickness options.
- Weights around 13kg, which should be perfect for single users.
- Comes in a fully assembled form.
- The PCM technology offers a proper heat distribution.
7. The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress
- Free Air Flow technology offers more breathability.
- The Smart Grid feature provides more support and sustain.
- Viscose cotton material renders a decent amount of comfort while sitting or lying.
- Adaptive technology provides excellent body support.
- It is available in four different size options.
Mattress Buying Guide
Mattresses are an essential component of rejuvenating your body and getting the needed rest and relaxation that your body needs every night. Choosing from the many types of beds available can often be a difficult decision – read the guide below to find out how to choose a good quality mattress.
The first thing to do when choosing a new mattress is to measure your sleeping area and use a tape measure around the perimeter of your room to get a rough idea of how wide the bed will need to be. A bed with wider feet may not be suitable for your bedroom, or for you! For bed sizes larger than 4 feet, consider a double sleeper unit with twin dimensions. When you have a measuring tape handy, check to make sure that there are no visible seams in the bedding or the box spring – this could cause problems in the future if there’s a sudden move.
Next, start looking at mattresses based on comfort, and make sure they fit snugly and comfortably on your sleeping surface without being uncomfortable, and that the firmness of the mattress fits the way that you sleep. A good mattress buying guide will detail all of the types of mattresses available to you, including all of the features that each mattress has and what advantages you should look for when choosing one.
There are three main types of bedding: coil, foam, and memory foam. If you’re thinking of purchasing a memory foam mattress, check to see how supportive it is, as memory foams tend to mold to your shape more naturally. Also, it’s very important that you choose a firm mattress as a memory foam mattress is also not as soft like a cotton or wool mattress, so you might experience soreness if you’re not used to sleeping on this type of mattress.
Finally, a good mattress buying guide will detail all the ways to care for your mattress so that you can get a good night’s sleep each night. The amount of effort that it takes to get a good night’s sleep will greatly depend on how you like to sleep, but you’ll also need to ensure that you give your mattress some time to heal before you even think about getting up for the next day. This will allow the mattress to ‘bake’ into a nice flat, smooth surface, protecting it from the elements over time and reducing the risk of re-soiling it.