In this article, we will discuss the top 7 Best Geyser (Water Heaters) In India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Powerful tank with increased corrosion resistance.
- The high-quality heating element that lasts a long time.
- 5-star BEE rating with PUF technology ensuring power savings.
- Convenient temperature controls for easy use.
- Sleek design that blends in with any environment.
2. Bajaj New Shakti 25 Litre Storage Vertical Water Heater
- Compact size with large capacity.
- Inner tank lined with glass for more durability.
- Magnesium anode provides strong protection against corrosion and leakage.
- Cable extension that doesn’t catch fire easily.
- Only 2000 watts of power consumption, with a 4-star BEE rating.
3. AO Smith 15-Litre 2000-Watt Vertical Water Heater
- Robust Blue Diamond tank that’s very long-lasting.
- Handles 8-bars of pressure.
- Can work well with hard water.
- Temperature control for more comfortable use.
- 5-star BEE rating promises superior energy savings.
4. V-Guard Victo 15 litres Water Geyser
- Sleek cylindrical look increases bathroom appeal.
- Long-lasting build quality.
- Multi-layered safety system for maximum protection.
- Thermal cutout makes usage more comfortable.
- Simple but effective front panel.
5. Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater
- Powerful heating element for maximum performance.
- The corrosion-resistant tank lasts a long time.
- Rust-free design.
- Variable temperatures for energy savings.
- Multiple safety features.
6. AO Smith SDS-GREEN SERIES-015 Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater (Geyser) 5 Star
- Perfect for a family of 3 members.
- The tank is protected against both corrosion and hard water.
- Advanced PUF technology that increases power savings.
- Scale-proof glass-coated heating element to make it last as long as the heater.
7. Havells Monza EC 10 10-Litre Storage Water Heater
- Feroglas technology prevents corrosion.
- Strong anode that stops scales from accumulating on the heating element.
- Ease of use features like temperature knobs.
- Whirl-Flow technology for increased hot water output.
- Classic design to add to the elegance of any home.
Geyser Buying Guide
There are many types of geysers available in the market. If you want to choose the perfect one that meets all your needs and requirements, then you need a geysers buying guide that can give you the right information about them. It would help you choose the best model that suits your home and requirements. The prices are also a matter that you should consider when purchasing the geothermal heating system.
You must know about the features of the geysers before buying them. Some of the most important factors that you should consider include the size, temperature range, and installation cost. If you are looking for a cheaper option, you can choose the small-sized geysers. They are manufactured to give you the desired temperature level that can easily heat your home. However, if you need the large size geysers, you can always get it installed in the building so that it can provide you with the warmest temperature during the winter season.
When you choose the electric geysers, it would be better to purchase the unit that comes with the gas connection. Although you will be spending a lot of money on the electric-heated water system, you would be able to enjoy a warm and cosy feeling with the help of the heated pipes. This type of system is more energy-efficient than other types of geysers. It can also offer you very good control over the temperature that it releases. Moreover, it can produce enough hot water for your entire family without wasting much of your money.
- Top 7 Best Inverter Battery in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best LED TV in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best Mattress Brands in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best Refrigerators In India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best 1.5 Ton Split AC in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best Washing Machine Brands in India – Buyer’s Guide